• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Black/Ivory 53k socal JH4NA1159NT000098

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale is my low mileage 92 Black/Ivory nsx. I want to buy a house in the ridiculous San Diego real estate so its got to go. Please call me at 619 944 0816 or email to [email protected] for any questions. Car is located in San Diego.

1992 Acura NSX Black/Ivory
53,000 miles
No accidents
Asking $31,500 obo
Not a snap-ring car

Recent Mods/service includes...
-Brand new Enkei RPM2 hyper black wheels in 17x7w/BFG G-Force 215/40/17 18x9w/255/35/18
-New Dali slotted rotors w/project mu pads and stainless steel brake lines
-All four new C.V. boots
-New valve cover gaskets, all v-tech o-rings, all cam plugs, oil pan gasket, and valve adjustment. Vehicle already had upgraded water pump installed.
-Comptech exhaust
-K&N filter
-Custom black seats w/suede inserts
-4300K H.I.D. headlamps
-Lowered with Eibach springs
-A/C system has been updated to r-134. Blows cold

Paint is original. Has minor rock chips in frt cover like most nsx's of this year but is still in good condition.

When I got this car I went through and took care of all maintenance except timing belt because it wasnt due. Mechanically this car runs awesome and has no issues. I had Jerry from greenlight honda do all the work on this vehicle. I told him to go through the car and find anything that needed fixing and had it done. There wasnt much except for the normal wear and tear items. I have all receipts for the work done. It was done about 3 months ago. Seats were done at Jims Auto Upholstery here in San Diego. I wanted to use it as my daily driver so I did not go too crazy with the mods. The exhaust has a deep tone but its not too loud. Vehicle has just a tick under 53,000 miles. If your looking for a lower mileage NSX that has been taken care of this is it. Vehicle will come with NSX bra, NSX fitted car cover, and an extra set of wheels (the stock 92 oem ones). As stated above I am selling the car to try and buy a home here in San Diego.

Car017.jpg

Car015.jpg

Car009.jpg

Car003.jpg

Car002.jpg

Car001.jpg

Last edited:
Monthly bump for a clean 92 nsx. Price has been lowered to $31,500 or best offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back