• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 black/ivory 48.5k miles $30K VIN jh4na1159nt000098

Status
Not open for further replies.
Located in San Diego, purchased car 4 years ago and have driven only 12k miles since purchase in 2002. Extra's include Comptech exhaust, K&N air filter, extra set of OEM wheels, bra and NSX car cover. I have service records from prior owner as well as the work I had done at Cush Acura. Driver seat has wear and tear. 48,500 miles. Asking $30,000 obo.

I have more pictures, will email upon request.

Attachments

• nsx1 (2).gif
    nsx1 (2).gif
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,199
Last edited:
Alan
Please send detailed pics of your car to [email protected]. Your price seems very fair for a west coast NSX.
Thank you,
®

alanblack93 said:
Located in San Diego, purchased car 4 years ago and have driven only 12k miles since purchase in 2002. Extra's include Comptech exhaust, K&N air filter, extra set of OEM wheels, bra and NSX car cover. I have service records from prior owner as well as the work I had done at Cush Acura. Driver seat has wear and tear. 48,500 miles. Asking $30,000 obo.

I have more pictures, will email upon request.

Alan,

Please send more pics to me at [email protected]. Any additional information such as " was car in snap ring range" and or other particulars owuld be apreciated.

Thanks, Walter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back