• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Black/Black VIN#JH4NA1152NT000346

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my black on black 92 NSX for something more practical. The car has been my daily driver for about 4 months (10 miles round trip). I have owned the car for about a year and a half but it was only driven for about 8 months of that time. All work since I purchased the vehicle has been done at Science of Speed in Tempe. I have all paperwork and documentation as to repairs/mods and I'm sure if you know Chris at SOS he can verify anything you'd like to know.

The car has about 133500 on the chassis but I purchased a 'new' used motor from SOS in Oct '09. It had about 50000 miles on it when I bought it and have since put on about 10000 miles. I had just about everything you can have replaced done in the engine compartment. All valves, seals, gaskets, and hoses have been replaced. New timing belt was done also. Have full breakdown available and can email invoices. When new engine was put in had Comp-tech headers and Cantrell exhaust done as well. I also recently replaced the ALS pump and had the climate control unit repaired.

I just had the seats, door inserts, and arm rests all re-upholstered at Unique Auto Upholstery in Scottsdale. Black leather and perforated leather for seats with gray stitching accents to match floor mats and perforated inserts in doors.

Interior has had carbon fiber insert with billet trim added around gauge cluster and billet trim kit throughout the interior from SOS. Billet teardrop shift knob with NSX-R boot. New floor and truck mats purchased a few months ago. It has a touch screen Pioneer AVIC-D3 double din stereo (has NAV, MP3 plug in, XM, and Bluetooth modules) and I replaced speakers with Boston Acoustics and have crossover and amp under passenger floorboard. Passport 8500 radar detector hardwired as well.

Exterior has original paint which is in good condition. Normal rock chips for 18 years of driving. I have 18" front and 19" rear Stern ST-1 Face III Beast rims that are in excellent condition. Have dark tint on windows including tint strip on front windshield. No accidents or bodywork and I have a carfax report available.

I bought the car for $28500 and have put about $20000 into it. I'm asking $23500. I am in Tempe AZ. I have 50 Hi-Res photos available that can be emailed. You can call me at 602-751-9257 or email me at [email protected].

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,611
  • Passenger.jpg
    Passenger.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 2,659
  • Rear.jpg
    Rear.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,915
  • Rims.jpg
    Rims.jpg