• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 Black/Black JH4NA1158NT000965 71k mi. Clean

Selling to buy a 2001. Clean car with 71,xxx miles. Clean title. Clean carfax. No accidents. I am the 3rd owner. I bought the car with 64k mi. It was repainted($4000) last year at high end body shop because of nothing more than rock chips on the front, mirrors, side scoops, etc. and a small ding under the rear wing because first owner closed trunk on a golf club sticking up. I have 30+ prepaint pics to prove no damage. I also put a new nose(upper & lower) on car because the lower was splitting behind tow hook cover and the upper had slight warpage under head lights and on center panel. It is still in great shape and has only suffered very minor little chips on the front that are only noticeable staring at the nose up close. No dings, dents or scratches.

The car has had all major service. The snap ring failed at 33k mi and was repaired at a Dealer in Tulsa. A new clutch was installed and it is still good. The 30k was performed at 31k mi. The A/C compressor, RF condensor, cooling fan motor, expansion valve, discharge hose and drier were replaced at 45k mi. The 45k service was done in 2000 at 45k mi. Both window regulators have been replaced. The timing belt, water pump and drive belts were replaced at 59k. The tranny, cooling system and brake system(ATE Gold) were all flushed at 59k. Filters were also replaced. That accounts for most of the 60k service except for valve adjustment. The owner said he did this himself with a friend that knew how. They sound good to me. No clicking. I have receipts for all these services.

Both previous owners ran Mobil 1. I have receipts for many oil changes. I change my own oil and did so when I bought the car at 65k, again at 68k and 2 weeks ago at 71k. I also converted it to Royal Purple. It runs fantastic and has been completely trouble free. The car is stock except for a few things: It has a Comptech red anodized rear shock tower brace, a black powder coated Dali coolant tank with billet cap, a Comptech hi-flow carbon fiber airbox with the stock lid, Bilsteins with stock springs on the low perch and Dali adjustable sway bars. The door speakers have been replaced with very high quality speakers and an Extant amp installed on the trunk floor next to the CD changer. It sounds better than stock. The car currently has 94+ chrome wheels in PERFECT condition and a 2000 exhaust modified to fit perfect. These are not included in the price but might be available for additional $ if desired. I am not anxious to sell either.

The car looks great and has been well maintained, but as expected of a car this old, it is not perfect. There is some wear on the driver side bolster, the center console trim panel has some wrinkling, the rear wheel well liners are cracked at the screw hole and the front left wheel well liner has a piece missing. The wheels that come with the car are the original wheels in chrome with absolutely no curb rash. There is some minor pitting in the chrome on the inside of the front spokes which is not noticeable and the center caps need to be re- vacuum metalized. The tires are Toyo T1S. The fronts are 50% and the rears are done. The CD changer(in the factory folding bracket) recently jammed. The sub/center amp is out. The passenger window does not roll up from the drivers' master switch but goes up fine from the pass switch. Lastly (and unfortuneatly), the ABS solenoid unit is leaking from the accumulator back into the resevoir via a leaking solenoid piston and might require a solenoid unit. I have removed the pump relay in order to avoid burning up the pump because it will run for 2 minutes every time I start the car. This happened recently. This will cost about $750 to fix with a used solenoid unit. I normally would repair any issues before selling a car, but I have found another car that I really want to buy and don't have the time. Other than these several issues, the car is problem free and is very nice. Everything else is tip top. It is a very tight, straight and fast car.

I can email high res pics to anyone who is interested and will soon have many pics up on my website. You can call me at 214-502-8191 or email me at [email protected]. In consideration of these problems that I think can all be fixed for about $1500, I am asking $26,000. If the car had none of these issues, I feel sure the car would bring $27,500 or more quickly. It will make someone a very nice driver.

Thanks for looking.

David Gray

Back