• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91NSX Blk/Blk 5spd. 39,548miles clean in and out vin#JH4NA1152MT001365

Everyone,

I just wanted to post an FYI for anyone out there that might be interisted in this car. I had the opertunity to look at it this weekend and I just wanted to let everyone that it is in great shape and would be a super car. The paint is excellant, the interior does not look like it even has the 39,xxx that show on the clock. I went through the full checklist from here on Prime and everything looked great. I do not have any relationship with the seller, I just wanted to share with everyone here so that if anyone from out of town would like an unbiased opinion please feel free to contact me.

(Just so you know I have decided on a 92' that better fits my criteria or I would have bought this one. It's a little further away but I think it's the one for me. I am sooooooooooo looking forward to picking it up. :biggrin: :biggrin: )

Bill Bartsch
610-608-1515
[email protected]

Back