91 with 72000 JH4NA115XMT001842

Here is one more for you. I drove a 91 that had a salavage title in the past but now has a clear NJ title. The car has many mods but needs work. I saw the car on Autotrader for 21995. The body needs some attention and when I drove it the front end was shaking a little. Also the car had a problem down shifting into 2nd gear and when you turned on the light the temp gauge did not display. Should I pursue this car or not? The VIN is JH4NA115XMT001842.

Re: 91 with 72000

epetros1 said:
Here is one more for you. I drove a 91 that had a salavage title in the past but now has a clear NJ title. The car has many mods but needs work. I saw the car on Autotrader for 21995. The body needs some attention and when I drove it the front end was shaking a little. Also the car had a problem down shifting into 2nd gear and when you turned on the light the temp gauge did not display. Should I pursue this car or not? The VIN is JH4NA115XMT001842.

Holy cow! Are you serious? That's like asking your buddies if you should date a chick who was infected with HIV a few years ago, was treated with medications and doesn't show any signs of infection now. WTF do you think? :eek:

Why does the car now have a clean title?

DocL said:
Holy cow! Are you serious? That's like asking your buddies if you should date a chick who was infected with HIV a few years ago, was treated with medications and doesn't show any signs of infection now. WTF do you think? :eek:

hahahahaha, Wow, DocL you just made my evening with that response. DocL is right, why would you go for it? It sounds like it's got too many problems to worry about.

DocL said:

hahaha.......best reply so far :)
anyway, You rather put out another $5K to get a clean car with no problem on it..........no headache.

That car sounds nasty...22k?..whatever, bodywork needed?...whatever..yeah I would rather date Doc's Ex girlfriend with HIV!!:wink:

I don't think any of you are being fair to the girl, I mean she does have a clear bill of health now. Don't we live in the now?
Give her a chance!

As for the car... the old W.C. Fields quote comes to mind.

Zap

epetros1 said:
I do not think I want to get the virus so I have decided to find another date for the prom. Thanks for you help everyone.

You are good man and make sure your next prom date is a hottie. Also be sure to get all the necessary tests on the next one. You can never be too sure. :biggrin: We all like to look out for each other's best interest here. :smile:

DocL said:
nothing wrong with the question, as long as you only wanna hold each other's hands....
actually you could probably schtup a girl with hiv no problem, as long as you practice safe sex !!!
where are your feelings doctor!!!!

i'd get that car, but i'm insane.:biggrin: :rolleyes:
all girls like cars, have stories... but cars don't get hiv.

Back