• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Silver NSX w/ 95 chrome OEM wheels $29,950 obo

Getting married and settling down. Time to sell the ride.

Here are the details:

91 Silver NSX/Black Interior 5 speed. 67K mi. VIN# JH4NA1156MT001028 (not in snap ring range)
All records available.

Exterior-
I still have the original OEM wheels with Yokohama Z-rated tires with less than 10K tread on them. However, I'm running custom chrome-polished '95 Factory NSX wheels on them now with Toyo Proxies with about 10K treadwear. The front left corner was bumped by someone but did not cause any structural damage whatsoever. They not only replaced my entire bumper but my valance panel and lower fairing as well. I have before and after pictures if interested. Not a big deal, but I wanted to disclose all information about the car. Needless to say,
this car has a front bumper that has NONE of the usual rock chips and scratches of a similar year. Beautiful work by the guys at David McDavid Acura.

Interior-
Black leather interior in excellent condition. No rips/holes. All controls in perfect working order. New ac computer in place as of last month. Small left driverside speaker amp has gone out (common problem in NSX Bose systems). A refurbished one can be easily purchased for $50. I have the contact information for the repair location. I have considered this in
the selling price of the car.

Mechanical-
Serviced by David McDavid Acura of Austin. Oil changes every 3000 mi. All major services up to date. Perfect alignment. Windshield washer fluid pump should be replaced. Driver side power window is a little slow on the uptake.

I have the shop manual available for my car as well for those do-it-yourselfer's.

I have never raced this car. Merely for cruising on weekends around the town.

This car is all stock except for the wheels.

$29,950 or best offer.

Any questions can be directed to [email protected].

Please, serious inquires only.

[This message has been edited by sterlingfalcon (edited 21 January 2003).]

Back