• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'91 Silver/Blk NSX, Fort Lauderdale VIN JH4NA1158MT001001

'91 Silver/Blk NSX, Fort Lauderdale VIN JH4NA1158MT001001 - SOLD!

SOLD!

'91 Silver for sale. Black interior. Original owner, friend of NSX Prime poster (poster is not the seller).

SN JH4NA1158MT001001, the 1000th NSX manufactured.

67.6K miles.

Street, occassional track events, speed trials, and autocross. All maintenance records available. Recent timing belt change.

Mods:
- 4 Extra OEM wheels / Kumho Victoracer R-Compound DOT tires
- 5-point harness
- Floor-mounted fire extinguisher
- Comptech adjustable swaybars, front and rear with neoprene bushings
- Koni adjustable shocks
- Anza exhaust
- Race-compatible brake pads, Motul fluid
- OEM wheel locks
- many spare parts and many if not all original OEM parts

Available for viewing in Fort Lauderdale area. $27,000 with listed extras.

NOTE: I am contemplating purchasing some of the items listed above, so the availability and price might change! (But I'm most interested in the swaybars and shocks, although I will likely pass on them if Jim needs to sell them with the car) :smile:

Call Jim: 954.772-3002 or [email protected]

Also, Alpha race kart, 4x8 foldable trailer and many kart spare parts $1500.

Posted for friend, President of Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club, purveyor of speed trial and autocross events in So. Florida (http://www.erscc.com/)

Jim is the original owner of this car, selling b/c he recently "upgraded" to an Aston Martin (be-you-tee-full car!) Jim's NSX has been well-cared for. I've ridden with him on the track, and Jim, while run hard, did not abuse this car.

DJQ

In the interest of disclosure and trying to be fair to both buyers and seller, I submit this update. The owner (seller) contacted me with an update:

- There are no oil leaks. A leak was found in the clutch line and that has now been replaced with a new line.

- The TCS light was on because I disconnected the connector by the motor. I have re-connected the connector and the light is off. The TCS can still be turned off and on using the button on the dash. Why did I disconnect it in the first place? Because every time the motor is shut off and re-started, the TCS is engaged again and I didn't want to have to remember to turn it off when at the various events I did with the car.

- The A/C evaporator does not have a leak. Dwight never hooked up an A/C pressure tester to the car, so how could he determine it was leaking. The A/C was checked out by my auto repair guy before I took the car to Hondatech. You can confirm this by calling Arnst Motors, Steve Arnst, 954 943 2055. Steve did use the pressure gauge.

Hope this helps,
dquarasr2

Last edited:
Some info has come to my attention by a Prime member that has investigated this car:

Member had the car inspected by a Hondatech (Dwight Brady, used to be the NSX Tech @ Rick Case) and has owned a 93 Nsx. Dwight stated that it has:
- a couple of oil leaks (not major)
- Tcs light is on
- Air conditioner has a leak from the evaporator (MAJOR WORK)

Owner also told prospective buyer that the top end of the engine has been rebuilt. I spoke to the owner Jim, and he confirmed that the harmonic balancer broke causing the T-belt to jump. Valves were bent. Owner had it repaired at Rick Case Acura.

Use your own judgment on whether this affects the purchase price. I personally know that the car runs strong and that it seems as though whatever repairs to the top of the engine were done correctly.

Back