• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Silver/blk NSX 55k miles

if you are looking for a silver/black...
mine is a 91 with less than 55k miles on it.
i have ALL service records.
i'm the 3rd owner.
30k, 60k, and 90k mile scheduled maintenances done.
currently being repainted because clear coat came off with stickers that i had on it. no wrecks!

-taitec gt light weight exhaust
-bilstein shock and H&R springs
-dali sway bars
-dali brake cooling vents
-smartenna
-'97 oem rims

the paint job is being done by Product One out of dearborn heights, MI. they are a well respected, award winning custom body shop. i will be picking it up this friday (04/11/03).

not snap ring range

$32k

Last edited:
Guys, Nick has sent me pictures of his Silver NSX after the paint job and they look great. My question is: Can any of you speak for Nick's car and it's condition in general? I live in Dallas and he is in Michigan, so I'd like someone else's opinion before I make any offers or take time off work to fly up and look at it.

Again, from the new pics, it looks great but I want to make the right decision.

Thanks in advance,
Johnson

Must be nice, I asked for pictures today, havent rec'd them yet...I will try to get out there this weekend if he sends me pictures of his NSX. I am in MI as well..kinda funny. used to live in Dallas before I moved here for school 5yrs ago.

nicholas421 said:
if you are looking for a silver/black...
mine is a 91 with less than 55k miles on it.
i have ALL service records.
i'm the 3rd owner.
30k, 60k, and 90k mile scheduled maintenances done.
currently being repainted because clear coat came off with stickers that i had on it. no wrecks!

-taitec gt light weight exhaust
-bilstein shock and H&R springs
-dali sway bars
-dali brake cooling vents
-smartenna
-'97 oem rims

the paint job is being done by Product One out of dearborn heights, MI. they are a well respected, award winning custom body shop. i will be picking it up this friday (04/11/02).

not snap ring range

$32k
hello, i am very interested in this car. although i would prefer a completely stock car, i would consider this car if the ride wasn't too harsh. can anyone speak regarding the difference between the comfortable stock ride vs. the shocks, springs, and sway bar set-up on this car. the car would almost be driven daily and i don't want "race car" teeth grinding ride. the stock nsx i drove had a great compromise between comfort and handling.

also 2 questions for you nick, have you had the power window motors replaced and was silver the original color for this car?

thx

Nick,
If you still have the car next weekend, I would like to call and set up a time for me to come out on possibly Saturday. I have your number as you have emailed to me. I looked at one in Holland this Saturday, It was in pretty poor condition IMO.

The rock chips were covered by touch up paint "very sloppy" and you could tell the front windshield had been replaced at least once. :confused: The top molding along the windshield was all wavy and the actual molding itself was missing at least a 1" portion that shouldve connected to the molding along the drivers side door area of the windshield.

:rolleyes:

interested in nsx

Has the car been tracked? What other work has been done? Timing belt and water pump? Clutch? Window thingies? Do you have the vin # ?

ChopsJazz said:
The fourth photo seems to show a wavy upper windshield molding.
I see what you're refering to, but I think it's actually an artifact of scaling the image down or some other pixel-aliasing artifact. The gap between the rocker panel and door has a similar aliasing distortion.

Also the Acura emblem on the nose is upside down. If that matters to you.
Sorry, can't blame that on any image-scaling problems :D

I dont know if the car has been tracked but I think it participated in some kinda Cannonball Run type of event or rally.

Car is kinda made for that stuff anyway, and besides, with the 30,60, and 90K servicing done, I'd say the car is safe and in better condition because of the servicing than most NSX's its age.

It's recommended to do the major 30k miles interval services every 3-4 years even when the mileage on the car does not reach that point. This is a good habit since you are letting the car sit most of the time and having fresh fluids/plugs and etc will keep the car is good running order. So with the car being 12 years old and regardless of its current mileage, it best to have the 90k service done.

The 60k service should have taken care of the major components like the timing belts and water pump.

Read your service manuel. You must go by years on an older car even if the mileage has not been reached. And NO the 60k or the 90k service does NOT include the T belt and water pump replacement. This needs to be verified as to them having been changed. Just my .02$ :D

Back