• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'91 Red San Diego JH4NA1153MT001438

attachment.php
For Sale: Red '91 NSX / Tan with 121K miles. VIN# JH4NA1153MT001438

Link for Carfax report:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39907&highlight=JH4NA1153MT001438

Since I have used the nsxprime boards for much appreciated help in the past, I figure it is only fair that I let other members know that I bought the car with every intention of driving, fixing it up, and re-selling the car.

Current Remaining issues: (all problems are minor)
-slight oil leak off of the rear valve cover onto the manifold (so it smokes a little) ***Parts Purchased***
-windows are EXTREMELY SLOW (they even stop sometimes) ***Replacement Regulators Purchased***
-few rock chips in the front

Positives:
-No engine modifications-ALL STOCK
-drives strong
-custom racing seats / brackets (Brand is R1)
-obviously clean car fax
-timing belt /water pump have been changed in the past
-was a snap ring tranny, but fixed
-body looks clean and straight.

Price is $22,995.00

Price IS negotiable based on a quickness of transaction.

***Please advise, I have already begun the process of locating parts to fix the car, so if you want it AS IS, you must hurry...or the price will go up according to the parts obtained***

a quick transaction gets priority on this car...sorry, but there are no dibs or place holders on this car.

title is in hand, but with the previous owners name.

please pm me with questions or email me directly [email protected]

pics to be posted here SOON!

thanks,
Allen
858-220-9360

Attachments

• NSX 006.jpg
    NSX 006.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,911
Last edited by a moderator:
Back