• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Red Nsx Vin#jh4na115xmt001663

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to sell the NSX.

The car is in grate shape. I'm the second owner of this NSX it has always been on the west coast. The first owner lived in Newport Beach, CA and now it lives in Las Vegas, NV. This NSX has a new PAINT and custom 18/19 HRE wheels with new tires. AC system replaced a few years ago. Basch Acura in Phoenix did the 90k. This car is in Mint Condition it needs no work other then a passenger window regulator.

Parts replaced at 90K.
Water pump, CV Boots, Timing Belt, Belts, Hoses, ETC.

New parts.
Excedy stage 3 clutch + fly wheel, Master brake cylinder, DC headers, Oil pan Gasket, Dali exhaust, SOS stage 1 (Throttle body, Chip), Cantrell intake, Leather seat cover’s and door panels, Chrome ring cluster, Eibach springs, Koni shocks, Custom stereo system, Comptech sway bar, WW front lip, Optima Battery, Cross drilled/slotted rotors, Hawk pads ETC.

I think I have all the recerds form when it was new.

The car has 120K on it im asking $26,000 If you want to make an offer let me know.

Thanks,
Bill 702-807-6071

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back