91 Red/Ivory in Knoxville, TN with 9k miles

30 miles from The Dragon. On the TN side of cours
Drove by Harper's Acura and spotted this automatic beauty. Don't know a thing about the car, other than it just arrived. Looks very nice if you are looking of a low mileage automatic.

photo%201.JPG

photo%202.JPG

photo%203.JPG

photo%204.JPG

photo%205.JPG

Looks like Deb taking the pic. :biggrin:

That is one pristine looking NSX. Wonder who owned it?

VIN check pulls up nothing on Prime.

Last edited:
NO ACCIDENTS on this car

spent most of its life in WILMINGTON, NC

then the last 2 years in fort myers ,florida then offered for sale in COS COB, CT:smile:

looks very clean, there is something about a stock 91 nsx, it just look so sexy, saw one on the street with the original oem rims, looks so nice,and classy, The Fat Five rims is beginning to grow on me

This is a nice looking NSX! If you are looking for an automatic you gotta put this one up at the top I'd think. With 9k miles can't be a lot better around if any! This is a nice one but I bet it needs a TB/WP/hoses etc....

What is the asking price ?

I don't know. These photos were taken by the dealer and emailed to a mutual friend. They would not disclose the price over email. Hopefully, someone will contact them and get an asking price?

Too bad it has the wrong transmission IMO. Looks perfect.

rather buy a 2002+ for that price :smile:

Here's one out around here in Modesto,Ca. Blk/blk, 7,700 mi, $52K

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...ds=25&seller_type=b&cardist=66&standard=false

If it were someone wanting to wait on a collector, and his car was completely OEM, I could see someone at least justifiably wanting that price for that low mileage of a car.

However, carbon fiber dash? CT intake and exhaust? Work Equips? A collector doesn't want that and hopes it's reversible.

IMO, it's hard to believe that car has 7,700 miles with mods like that. Very hard.

If it were someone wanting to wait on a collector, and his car was completely OEM, I could see someone at least justifiably wanting that price for that low mileage of a car.

However, carbon fiber dash? CT intake and exhaust? Work Equips? A collector doesn't want that and hopes it's reversible.

IMO, it's hard to believe that car has 7,700 miles with mods like that. Very hard.

I agree, it's one of the first things I noticed about this vehicle. Mods with almost no miles. Just about every NSX I've come across with obscenely low miles is completely stock.

Kinda fishy! Wonder if there are any records? Says it's meticulously maintained - like to see proof of that and I bet they don't have any!

If this was a stock car and in completely original shape - without a CF dash and it WAS really meticulously maintained by an original owner and he had it for sale then maybe somewhere around there might be ok but - not for me. These kind of low milers are really nice if they've been kept right - climate controled just right - are more valuable but for the argument - someone says I can get an 02+ for that kind of dough - well let's see now - how bout if that 02+ had 7700 miles on it - what do you think it would sell for then? I can give you a hint - it wouldn't be 52k!

Ask Rob409 what he thinks.....he's got a red 05 with 15k on it with a tan interior - great color combo - great car - ain't selling for low dollars either!

You guys think that mileage isn't that important - try finding some. They are the very ones that always command the premium bucks. Now maybe 52k for this particular car is too much - I would agree on that but there are surely some out there that are really nice low milers - they're worth more - how much more - it's an individual case by case deal...

Like I've said there are guys on here that wouldn't have an 02+ - so this kind of low miler might really appeal to the guys that want an early coupe! Just because you find an 02 doesn't mean everyone wants it - I mean primers. I like the no power steering and the coupes - light and run great - hell they all run great! Let me say that again - THEY ALL RUN GREAT and that's that! Everything else is just individual druthers! Plain and simple! Everyone of the seasoned primers know that or should by now:wink:.

Back