• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Red/Ivory, 82k miles, DC Area- JH4NA1156MT002647

The car is near mint condition inside and out.
It was a snap-ring car and the original tranny popped by a previous owner. It was replaced with a good transmission. Timing belt done at 71k miles by Alan Cox Automotive in Marietta, GA on 4/30/01. Transmission was replaced Jan 6th 2005. Documented with receipts. Have a bunch of paperwork that came with the car. Why am I selling it? Cause at this point in my life there are more important things I need to worry about.

Mods:
Science of Speed shiftknob
Carbon Fiber console
Alpine CD player
Rockford Fosgate amp and speakers
All below added in the past two months
Project Mu B-Force Street/Track pads
Dali SS brake lines all around
Bilstein shocks
Enkei RPF1 wheels
Falken RT615 tires
ZTek Catback
Carbon Fiber NSX-R wing

Also have mint OEM wheels with new Hankook RS2 tires.

Problems:
Needs radiator hoses replaced soon...

Pics taken 5/27/06, car was dirty...
IMG_2785a1000.jpg

IMG_2800a1000.jpg

The car runs like new, makes a good daily driver. Clean title, never wrecked. Asking $33k obo with all the mods, or $30k without the Enkei wheels and the NSX-R wing. Located in northern VA. PM me or email joshy.haha(at)gmail.com, serious buyers only. Thanks!

Last edited:
Call me at 610-348-5166 on my cell phone...I am interested....how many miles are on it..stick or auto...Is the inside of the car mostly original? I can look at the car this weekend....I am in the Baltimore area....thanks Mike

New pics...

It's still available, this time with a hair over 84k miles.

Forgot to add- I have the original car phone setup and two extra center consoles.

Last edited:
Back