• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Red/ Ivory 30k mi, JH4NA1154MT002906

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bone stock and unmolested car in excellent condition with 30,600 miles. Red with Ivory interior and 5 speed tranny. Always garaged kept and meticulously cared for. Owned by 3 older adults and never tracked or abused. It has a clean Carfax and has never been significantly damaged. The lower portion of the front bumper has been repainted and the rear bumper has been repainted but the match is perfect in both cases. I know of no other damage history. Everything else about the car cosmetically is truly exceptional for its age. All the exterior rubber and plastic is like new, including the upper windshield molding and the rear hatch glass molding. All the paint shines like new. All the body panels line up perfectly. The interior is in terrific condition with very little wear on the drivers seat bolster, no wrinkling or peeling on the center console panel, no wear on the steering wheel or shifter, no warping or delaminating of the headliner, etc. The wheels are original and in excellent condition with no curb rash and 4 new Kuhmo Ecsta's. Physically the car is 9 out of 10 all around. The condition as seen in all my pics is how the car is normally kept. I have never detailed it. I just wash it when dusty and meticulously dry it.

Mechanically the car is excellent as well with no problems. The timing belt was replaced in 2002 with 22,000 miles on the car. The window regulators have been repaired or replaced. The Bose speakers have all had new amps installed and work perfectly. The antenna has been replaced and works perfectly. The ABS system has been flushed and is working correctly with no internal leakage. The only issue the car has is the air conditioning blower motor will only run on high when the climate control is first turned on. After running on high for a couple minutes it will usually then run on lower settings. It will always run on high. I have been told that it is likely the blower motor resistor unit but I can not assure anyone of that. The only other thing it could be is the control unit circuit board. Either way the problem is only a couple hundred dollars to fix. Otherwise the air conditioning works perfectly and is ice cold. Importantly for those who live in a hot climate, it is still R-12. Anyone who lives in Texas knows that a converted system does not work as well.

The car is in snap ring range but I believe the tranny is fine and I have run it to redline at full throttle in first and second gear several times with no problem. It feels great and is one of the smoothest shifting NSX gearboxes I have experienced. The clutch is smooth and strong. The engine is as sweet and powerful as any. It has run only Mobil 1 since break in. The chassis is tight and quiet with no squeaks or rattles just as you would expect from a car of this mileage.

I am realistic about price and need to sell as I have just bought another car and have no garage space for both. I am asking $32,500. More pics can be viewed at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e... email [email][email protected][/email].

Attachments

• DSCN0415.jpg
    DSCN0415.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 567
  • DSCN0359.jpg
    DSCN0359.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 257
  • DSCN0393.jpg
    DSCN0393.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 415
  • DSCN0373.jpg
    DSCN0373.jpg