• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'91 Red/Ivory, 13,000 miles, Portland, OR

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car has 13,000 miles on it. Actually it is just about to turn over to that mileage. I am the original owner of the car and have only driven it when the weather has been good. It has always been garaged. It is a completely stock '91, with no snap ring problem. It is formula red with a black top, 5 speed transmission, ivory leather, in immaculate condition, and well maintained by the dealer's NSX technicians only.
The A/C compressor was just replaced and the battery is brand new and has a built-in battery charger.
I have a complete 2nd set of stock wheels with "racing" Yoko tires mounted on them. I have never used them, and they have a fair amount of life left in them. I also have a complete set of used, but still serviceable, Yoko tires for it and the OEM car cover.
I had a small accident at the NSXPO this year (not big enough for an insurance claim). After I drove the car back to Portland, I had the front end repainted so that the color of the repaired left front side panel matched the slightly faded original front paint.
Also the rear quarter panel on the right side was repainted at the same time due to a small dent in it. However the paint match with the rest of the side and back was perfect, so no additional repainting was needed. There has been no frame damage to the car. Of course now, with the new paint on the front, there are no rock chips, scratches or dents on the front end, and no dents or dings anywhere on the car. There are some minor chips on the windshield, but no cracks or spiders.
The timing belt and clutch were replaced a while back. All 4 of the Yoko tires on the car now are virtually new, as they were used only to drive from Portland to NSXPO and back. Many of the hoses were replaced before NSXPO, as were the brake pads. The fluids (brake and ABS, A/C, oil + filter) were all changed as well, and the wheels were just re-aligned. The Ivory interior is pristine and the mechanical functioning of the car is perfect.
The car is for sale for $38,000. Anyone you choose can inspect the car for you and give you a report.
If you have any questions, or want to set-up a time for an inspection, you can E-mail me at [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back