• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'91 Red/Black JH4NA1159MT001671

Status
Not open for further replies.
'91 Red/Black

*****SOLD*****

Looking to sell my '91 red/black w/ 75850 miles to move on to other things.

I have had the stereo redone with an Alpine single CD head unit. JL audio 8" sub in custom box. Boston Acoustics in the doors all driven by a JL Audio 5x400 amp behind the passenger seat. All professionally installed to the tune of about $3500.

The timing belt and water pump were done at 49k. Just broke-in a new (not rebuilt) Spec stage 2 single disk clutch w/ lightweight flywheel. Comptech headers. Anytime/Borla exhaust. Transmission is NOT in snap ring range.

Wheels are 17" front "18 back w/ Kuhmo Ecsta Supra 712's. Rear rubber practically new. Fronts will need new rubber not too far down the road. Wear showing but very drivable.

This isn't a showroom condition car but it's also not a dog. People who don't know the car swear it's new. A real driver's car and not a garage queen. Everything works great and the interior is in great shape. No accidents. Take it easy on pic requests as I'm out in the middle of nowhere using a very slow dial-up connection.

Vin #: JH4NA1159MT001671

Price: $26500 OBO

Edit - The correct home phone number. :rolleyes:
Call 615-859-9124 or cell 615-477-4817
email [email protected]

attachment.php

Last edited:
Do you know if the window regulators have been replaced? Does the A/C work well?

I know you have a slow connection, but I would like to see the stereo install. If you could provide pics, that would be great.

Thanks,
Sean

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back