• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91' Red/Black AT Salvage Title VIN: JH4NA1268MT000535

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that this particular NSX was owned by Curtis Clark and then Alice cooper before me! Just a neat fact, I thought some of you would like to know!

*Price change*

I'm selling a red 91' Nsx. I definately don't want to but due to financial obligations I must! First off so noone is misled, the car does have a salvage title. However, no frame damage, and it was professionally repaired by a licensed dealer. With that out of the way, This car truly is in wonderful shape. It has 96k miles and is almost prefect inside and out.

The outside is blemish free and paint is near perfect. It has updated 97' wheels on it that don't have as much as a scratch on them.

The inside is in very good condition. The driver's seat has small wear but no tears or rips. The rest of the inside is in excellent condition. It does have a carbon fiber trim kit installed. And the speedo doesn't work.

The engine is clean, and in great shape. The EPS light is on, why? I don't know.

Finally, due to me being a bit of perfectionist. I have spared no expense at making this NSX better than new. So I have considerably more in it than I think I will get out of it (about 27k). So with that said I really have no idea at what the car will bring. So I am exceptin any and all offers for it. I must sell soon, so don't wait to get a hold of me it may be gone.

If you want pictures I will e-mail a few to you. Just let me know

$21500k OBO

You can contact me on here or at: [email protected]

Other than that if there are any questions don't hesitate to ask! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back