• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 Red/Black 31K

***Sold pending funds***Beautiful 1991 Red/Black NSX with 31,000 pampered miles. The upgrades performed on it make it wicked fast and handle like a dream, but without changing the looks. Easy driving with a very aggressive side when you want it! $15,000 in upgrades. Selling to expand my business. $37,000/offer..... Pictures on request to serious buyers.

• RM Sway bars
• RM Springs
• Schroth 4 point belts
• HK Stainless intake
• RM brake rotors and pads
• Lightened flywheel
• HP clutch
• RM Chip
• Short gears
• Short ring and pinion
• Stainless steel headers
• ’97 muffler and pipes
• new tires (O22's)
• 2 sets of rims
• NSX original sheepskins
• dashmat
• NSX phone
• CD changer
• Antenna control
• OEM cover
• Bra
• NSX mats and trunk mat
• NSX pen
• NSX Book
• NSX key fob
• All original papers and all Maintenance records/ 30K service complete/No snap ring problems

------------------
Clint Fereday
602 791 3606
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by 737800 (edited 14 September 2002).]

[This message has been edited by 737800 (edited 15 September 2002).]

[This message has been edited by 737800 (edited 19 September 2002).]

[This message has been edited by 737800 (edited 02 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by 737800 (edited 22 October 2002).]

[This message has been edited by 737800 (edited 30 November 2002).]

Well for starters you should post pics in your post so people can see them rather then having to email back and forth.

Second, Im in the market for an NSX and have to get a loan from my credit union. Blue book on your car is in the 20g's. I have no way to even come close to getting another 10-15 g's out of pocket. I think most might be in the same situation. While almost all of us modify our cars to some extent...you never really get that money back...cars de-preciate...and while you might see it as a good deal, we see it as a lot of mods making the car too high to buy for a 91.

You miles are low and thats good...but you'll need someone with some cash already in the bank I think to buy it. I could be wrong, or just poor (well, I am that
smile.gif
), but most probably think your price is still too high...most 91's are in the low 30's.

------------------
00 ITR #671. For Sale.
92 Civic CX (daily driver)

Looking to buy an NSX soon, but have to sell the Type R first!

Blue book? I hope you dont rely just on blue book on a nsx. I just bought a 1991 nsx with 29k miles. M&I BANK in Milwaukee Wi. borrowed me $36,000 dollars on this car.And would go up to 72mo on term.

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I have pix now, but have not figured out how to post them. Anyone that wants them, just email me and I will send them on to you!

Thanks, Clint

602 791 3606

Well I dont just rely on blue book, but its a start...some banks/ unions go by, others will loan more yes.

Bottom line is the market determines what the car is worth...its worth whatever someone will pay for it.

ME personally, I would never finance a car longer then 60 months...especailly an already 10 year old car. The damn car would be 17 yrs old before you ever paid it off...geez. If I cant afford the payment in the 48 to 60 month range, I dont need it.

------------------
00 ITR #671. For Sale.
92 Civic CX (daily driver)

Looking to buy an NSX soon, but have to sell the Type R first!

Clint...email me. I'm in Phoenix and would like to take a look at your car. My 944 turbo s goes in the paper this weekend. Let me know when we can get together.

Gary

wait like 3 or 4 more months and i will give you 36 just sold my prelude and now i am saving a little extra cash please dont sell it. What type of 2 sets of wheels does it have?

Chris

Gentlemen and Ladies:

I took the car to Mark Basch 2 weeks ago so that he could verify the mileage and condition to interested parties. If this car is not worth 37K, What would be? If you just want a stock NSX, then the mods have no value. If you want a car with every good mod except the supercharger...then this is your car. Read the list of stuff and do the math. Call Basch Acura service. Mark did all the work on my car. Or buy a great stock NSX for 30-32K and spend 15k on the work....have 47K in it and you can recreate this car. For 36K you get just the car and everthing on it and I keep the extras...cover/bra/book/video etc.

Thanks for reading!

Clint

You've got mail.

Chris.

Back