• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'91 OE NSX Parts - Engine Cover, Sub, Door trim

Good afternoon Prime,

Clearing out the garage and took the time to snap a few pics of a few items taking up space in the garage..

Local pickup for the engine cover due to the size. I am willing to ship smaller items at buyers request. Items are sold as is. Prices do not include PayPal fee and shipping.

Best form to contact me will be via PM. Located in Southern California (LA/OC border) for local members.

1 - OEM engine cover - came off my '91 nsx. In great condition, very little wear. Includes gasket, hinges and prop. $450 - SOLD

2 - OEM rear valence bracket - $5 (also have the '91 Formula Red rear valence if anyone is interested)

3 - OEM black mats - worn down. probably good to use for a daily driver? $50 - SOLD

4 - OEM door panel trims - a few broken tabs on some of the pieces $75 - SOLD

5 - OEM sub with foot cover - includes amp, but it does needs to be repaired. $400

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• tempImageDPqb0W.jpg
    tempImageDPqb0W.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 22
  • tempImageS7NHMV.jpg
    tempImageS7NHMV.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 20
  • tempImagew3bfUm.jpg
    tempImagew3bfUm.jpg
    428 KB · Views: 17
  • tempImageb8Sis7.jpg