91 NSX with 28K - ~$34k

I'll say this - I would rather have this one than the 05 for sale at 77k. For the price difference there isn't enough difference in the car. This is a really fine looking NSX.

With that said the only thing that bugs me about cars like this and the 05 with 2600 miles is there is most likely very little service history. Of course in the case of the 05 there obviously isn't a need for much and for one with 28k miles not much there either but I would almost have to believe there has been no TB/WP replacement, or hoses. Now one might just have to ask if the car is as good inside as it looks on the surface of interior and exterior - you know the WP is fine and I would bet the hoses are too and if it were me I don't know if I would do anything for a while. That's just me so don't flame me about the risks of TB replacement and what MIGHT happen if it breaks cause we all know that story. I would go with the European instruction - 60k miles regardless of years - ohhhhh the blasphemy of it all - I know - save it.

I would more concentrate on making sure the fluids, all the fluids and brakes, hydraulics, were all flushed and/or changed out. Then I'd start driving this car - it is from what I can see in the photos - pristine and concourse condition. You could show this car and win small time trophies - no doubt. It's just a beautiful example and has been obviously only driven on really nice days - dry nice days. Kept in a climate controled garrage I would guess by the looks of it. Like I say for 33k - this is the one I would go after even if down the road I had to put some coin in it for stuff - you others name it. I would like to see how many hands it went thru but it can't have been many.

Looks like a good one - and it's at a premium for one thing cause it's at a small time dealer. It's got a 3k premium price on it. Is it worth 30k - you bet it is! :wink:

It's nice. A great find for whoever buys it. Maintenance detail may be an issue. Once a car is sold by a place like this the records tend to disapear..
It will need a tb and wp, hoses, and maybe a clutch in short time, but add these items to this very low cost car, and you have a gem. Like new.

It looks identical to mine when I bought my '91 in 2007 with 19,000 miles on the clock. I paid preimium, but all the maintenace was done and up to date with all the records. I bought from the orginal owner.

I had the orginal factory wheels with wheel weights on the outside of the rim edge as well.

Brings back great memories of the car being delivered. Those wheels have a nostalgia look to them.

Last edited:
I'm less than 30 minutes away from the place. If someone needs a closer look pm me.

It's nice. A great find for whoever buys it. Maintenance detail may be an issue. Once a car is sold by a place like this the records tend to disapear..
It will need a tb and wp, hoses, and maybe a clutch in short time, but add these items to this very low cost car, and you have a gem. Like new.

It looks identical to mine when I bought my '91 in 2007 with 19,000 miles on the clock. I paid preimium, but all the maintenace was done and up to date with all the records. I bought from the orginal owner.

I had the orginal factory wheels with wheel weights on the outside of the rim edge as well.

Brings back great memories of the car being delivered. Those wheels have a nostalgia look to them.

Just curious why you would think it would need a clutch? 28k isn't much on an original clutch? Why in the world would the WP need replacing with 28k miles. I guarantee this one will not see tons of miles - it will be the time that gets it into required maintenance TB issues. Just my guess.

What's up with trying to get the purchase of an NSX financed? I talked to my bank (one of the biggest in the country) about this car, and they said the most they would finance on it is $16,000. WTF? :confused:

It similiar to my 91 except I have an auto and 48k km. I have replaced the trunk struts but now the engine hatch struts have failed. My wheels came from the factory with weights on the outside if I remember correctly. I'm the only owner of my car who has changed the tires and I have weights on the outside because I didn't know better until I bought a BMW.

I just bought a Maserati from this place. It was as advertised. They were good to deal with, honest. I recommend the dealer.

Back