• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 nsx vin #JH4NA115XMT002831 salvaged title

91 nsx vin #JH4NA115XMT002831
115,00 miles
black/ivory
5 spd
new orleans/LA
(504)338-8426
$22,000
I have owned this NSX for 4 years.It has been my daily driver but I have a newborn and need to sell it.
I have done many of the routine maintenance items for a car this age.Timing belt service was done at 100,00 miles with the updated timing cover,new water pump.Transmission was rebuilt at 85,000 miles and a lightened SPec flywheel and I think a composite clutch? was used.and has stainless steel hose connecting to new master and slave clutch cylinder
A short shifter and downforce intake scoop are installed. New driver window regulator installed.
Rims and tires are about a year old with normal dings in them.Driver seat has a rip in side bolster.
stereo has nav,dvd,second monitor with rear view camera, sirius, ipod and sub.
As picture suggests ,the front bumper has scrapes on it from crappy roads her in new orleans.
lodovicov

lodovicov
lodovicov
lodovicov
PICT0173.jpg
[/IMG]

Back