• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 NSX Silver/Blk 67kmiles Vin JH4NA1154MT002694

It has been very difficult to accept the painful reality that I will put my NSX up for sale. I absolutely love this car, however I recently moved to Montreal Canada, where I can drive my car only 7 or 8 months of the season, and where the road conditions limit my driving opportunities and pleasure. I have owned the car for the past year and a half, at which time I purchased it from the original owner in Denver. It is a 67,000 mile Sebring Silver car and during my ownership I have put only 6,000 miles on it. The car is in very good condition with not dents or dings, and the interior in excellent condition given its age (drivers side bolster with very slight wear signs). The car is in snap ring range (I found this out after 1,500 miles into owning it, ouch), however the trans was pulled and repaired by established NSX mechanics at Pikes Peak Acura. After this initial repair the car has been very dependable and has been a pleasure to own and drive. During my ownership I caught the modification bug and was planning much bigger projects, however to date here are some details

NSX-R trans (short gears, and 4.23 final drive while snap ring was corrected)
Hyper clutch
18x8, 19x10 I-forged Aero gloss black wheels w/Potenza SO3 w/ 60% tread)
Taitec GT Lightweight exhaust
Downforce intake
Brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors
Eibach springs
NSR-R floor mats
NSR-R shift boot
SOS rapid shift knob
SOS short shifter
Comptech foam air filter
Smartenna
Timing belt (replaced at 62,000 miles)
Water pump (replaced at 62,000 miles)
Flywheel (replaced at 62,000 miles)
Clean CarFax and Title
Never tracked
No accidents
Have all records/docs since I have owned the car

There is a small scratch on the passenger side door (maybe a ¼ inch long), small rock chip on the nose, and another small rock chip on the roof. Nothing structurally affected however just small blemishes. There are also a few curb rashes on the passenger side front and rear wheel (maybe 2 or 3 dime sized scrapes on each wheel).

I am asking $31,900 USD OBO

The car is currently located in West Coxsackie, NY being looked after by a fellow NSX owner. Please feel free to contact me with any questions at [email protected], or 514-512-0564. Email me for more pics. The car is in very good condition.

Thank you,

Derrick

Attachments

• NSX Front.JPG
    NSX Front.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 642
  • NSX Side.JPG
    NSX Side.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 787
Back