• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX - Red - JH4NA1156MT003006 - 78,194 miles

Search didn't yield any results.
This one is local to me if anyone is interested in feedback I can go look at it.

http://www.acurabymcgrath.com/inventory/1991-acura-nsx-sport-rwd-2d-coupe-jh4na1156mt003006

It states black interior but looks Ivory right? Maybe previous owner/s swapped the seats? I have not seen this car in person yet.

Jim

EDIT
Went and saw the car today. Pretty clean for a 91. I believe the previous owner had Black Ricaro seats in it before, but then swapped out for Ivory factory ones.

**If anyone is interested in this vehicle, please PM me. I can direct you to the Sales Mgr who I spoke to about the car**

Last edited:
From the quick walk around I didn't notice a ton of paint issues. Certainly not as much as what they are mentioning.
Those wheels aren't on there anymore. I believe they are the 94-96 solaris silver oem.

Hopefully it works out! I called to ask about the tire sizes (seems like the height is off, rears to short or fronts too tall) and never heard back.

Back