• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 NSX Red /Ivory 35K miles vin# JH4NA1159MT001072

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

This NSX has a near flawless red exterior over impeccable ivory leather interior. All service is up to date and was performed by Acura of Baton Rouge. I have owned the car for almost a year, this car drives and runs flawlessly. I have owned a lot of cars and I have to say that this car is in better shape than all of the others. I am selling to go back to school. The car currently has 35K miles, the original owner bought the car new and owned it until my ownership a year ago. I purchased the car with 28K miles and have babied it. This car was used by both the previous owner and I as a second vehicle, not a daily driver. The car is not in the snap ring range. This car has a clean title. This car is absolutely 100% mechanically sound. The AC works perfectly. The transmission shifts smoothly and the engine runs perfectly. This car has had two adult owners and needs nothing but a new owner. I encourage prospective buyers to come inspect and drive the car. I am located in Hammond, Louisiana. I am asking a reasonable $33K for the car with both the racing hart wheels and the stock wheels.

The car has the following modifications:

Eibach Springs
Alpine in dash cd/mp3/XM receiver
Alpine Amp and speakers
Racing Hart C4 18/19

The car has the following imperfections:

• Small scratch on the rear bumper (see pics in link)
• Bubble on AC trim (see pics in link)
• Driver rear wheel has a small bend (tracks straight)
• Condensation in rear center taillight lens

The car is located in Louisiana but was not affected by hurricane Katrina in any way. I realize that this is a concern (due to the shocking media coverage) and I meant to address it in my original post (Thanks bigboy and pitpony) This car has never been flooded, wrecked, painted, or door dinged. I thought of getting the bumper painted to cover the scratch but decided against it so that the car would be all original. I am willing to allow anyone to inspect the car before the sale. If any potential buyer would like to have an Acura PPI I would not object (at the buyers expense of course) I live north of New Orleans and my area was not all that impacted. The car stayed in a garage during the storm and was not driven until 3 months after the storm because of unpredictable roadway debris.

You can see more pictures of the car here:http://www.delatteweb.com/NSX/

If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected]

sidensx.jpg

farnsx.jpg

frontnsx.jpg

intnsx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The car was parked in my garage during the storm and was absolutely not affected by the hurricane. I live north of New Orleans and the only damage that my area had was power outage. (New Orleans got trashed because the city is designed so poorly) The water in the lens is very common for an NSX. This car has ner been flooded, wrecked, or salvaged. Honestly the car has never even been door dinged. I am open to any inspection that a potential purchaser thinks is neccessary. (PPI,etc) Thanks for the questions I should have mentioned that in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back