• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91' NSX Red/Ivory 25k mi vin:jh4na1154mt002906

Unfortuanately i have to seel my baby after only a couple months due to loss of employment. i just bought the car from the original owner about 2 months ago and put abuot 1,000 miles on it. The car is in ABSOLUTELY PRISTINE condition. Everything on the car works and looks like it did when it left the showroom. It is completely 100% original. The car has been garaged its entire life and maintaned meticulously. The car has brand new original tires on it, new brakes and the original owner being very cautious just changed the timing belt just to be safe. (He is LOADED) I really cant say enough about the cars condition. It will come with a custom car cover and front bra that has never even been on the car. Also for whomever may be lucky enough to score this car will also be lucky enough to be on the cover of Hemmings Sports and Exotics Magazine. Hemmings just shot my brothers E30 M3 yesterday for a cover shot and when i was talking to them about my car they said they want to shoot it on september 12 for that months cover. This car will only go up in value in years to come and its now your chance to get your hands on it. Im asking $39,000 obo. act fast. make me a reasonable offer. i need the money asap. please if you are at all Interested call me (860)601-1138 cell . im located in torrington CT and can show the car anytime. thanx for your interest.
PS. i dont know how to post pics, but i do have them. so if you want to see pics of the car call me and i will email them too you

Last edited:
Back