• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Nsx Jh4na1156mt002759

91 Nsx 31,924 JH4NA1156MT002759 Supercharger

91 nsx with 31,924 miles MINT MINT MINT condition!!!!
This NSX was used for a talk peice only, its been garaged since new. Caught one time in the rain and the sun only shined on it when it was driven or parked for a couple hours during outtings.
Upgrades: Basch novi 1000
Spearco Intercooler Included but not installed presently
All Software included
BBS RS II 17 x 8 front 18 x10 rear
Nitto 555 ZR new rubber f/r
Comptech Headers
Taitec exhaust GT Lightweight
Tiatec bypass pipes
H & R lowering springs 1.25 front 1.50 rear
I have no Idea what it dyno's at or what the 1/4 is so please do not ask. This was set up as a talk peice only and all stock parts are included in the Sale. This NSX is maintained to the highest level of care the vehice is kept in a climate control Garage and is on a lift when not in use. Not a single scratch dent or ding. Never had any body parts painted or repaired, never had any issues with any insturmentation. Battery has been replace 2 times since 1991 with stock Acura Batteries. Stock OEM CD changer.
I am not willing to split the sale of this up what so ever the vehicle is sold with the UPGRADES installed to include all the Stock part shipped with.
I am the second owner the original owner was Myung Rowe a MD out of Fredrick Maryland. I purchased the vehicle from him on 4-29-99 with 12,000 miles on it. He is in his 60's and gave me all service records since he purchased it new. Asking Price: $46,000 Please Pm me at [email protected] for more photo's or to ask any questions you might have.

Attachments

• Closing day.jpg
    Closing day.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,189
Last edited:
Back