• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 NSX blk/blk 65k miles...asking $28.9

I was at Brad's shop AutoLogic today and next door was a blk NSX at a small dealership. I decided to walk over and take a look.
The car looked like it was in really good condition. All the panels lined up and no evidence of paint work. The rear bumper had a few minor blemishes. It also had some 18/19 Lowenhart? chrome wheels with new Pirelli rubber. It had an aftermarket stereo also with some custom speakers too.

Here are a few shots...
f9e3d55e.jpg

f9e3d53a.jpg

f9e3d54e.jpg

I spoke to someone there and he said the clutch was recently installed, the Acura dealership has all the records, and that everything worked fine.
Just thought I'd pass it along...
Good Luck,
- Z

Any chance I could get the dealership name from you, and their phone number?

Or if they have a website.

thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI

I had Brad at autologic check this car out, if anyone wants his review send me a note. He did an EXCELLENT job. Overall the car is very clean, never been wrecked, but it needs a few things.

Back