• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 NSX Blk/Blk 5spd JH4NA1154MT002081

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 speed with 59,500 miles on it. With Transmission #1002819, it is safely OUTSIDE snap-ring range. Basically stock, it's been meticulously maintained and has had NO aftermarket experiments.

Maintenance: New tires and factory clutch at 40,000 miles, New door speakers (both), New passenger window regulator, Valve lash adjustment, A/C recharged, New Battery, Brand new windshield.

Additional Equipment: 30% tint on sides, dark tint on back, Carbon fiber interior trim, Bra, Factory Embroidered NSX car cover, Leather-bound NSX Manual, air-pump, jack and all original tools.

Car has been garaged and has rarely seen rain. Everything works except the struts on the back hatches ((what's new)--none worked on my Lamborghini either). Paint has normal nose wear for the mileage, no wrecks, never tracked, never abused.

$29,900, 586-722-3988 Ron's Cell, 586-954-0194 Home (Lower Michigan)

Pictures at:
http://www.moralarmor.com/NSX4SALE

Attachments

• NSX_MA small.jpg
    NSX_MA small.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:
No, I just went to the dealer and got a list of stuff they do for the 60k/72 month service; that was on there.

I'm undecided whether I should have it done or just let the car go cheaper. I'm flexible.

I'm very interested... It would be a great selling point for me if the timing belt and all the related stuff has been done ;)

nice ride btw...... im trying to sell my lexus so I will keep you updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back