• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'91 NSX Black/Black w/ 34K miles - JH4NA115XMT003090

I am looking for buyers interested in the NSX that Donald Trump bought for Marla Maples as a gift in 1991. The buyer of this car will not only get a great ride, but a great story to go with it!! Marla (former Miss USA) is a friend of mine and I am listing the car on her behalf.

The car is a black on black 1991 NSX with ONLY 34,000 miles on it! It is a 3.0 L VTEC engine, 5 spd trans, has leather interior, a CD changer and BOSE stereo (amps recently replaced) and runs very strong.

As you can imagine, this car has been meticulously maintained and cared for. And, with only 34K miles, this car is a rare find! Everything works perfectly on this car, it recently had the A/C compressor, A/C clutch, etc.. completely replaced.

The asking price is $35k or best offer. The car is available to look at in the Los Angeles area. Please email me at [email protected] or call me at Stealth Auto at 310-474-3834 with any questions.

-Todd

Attachments

• PICT2442.jpg
    PICT2442.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 3,015
Need a little help with transmission # and snap ring....

I apologize, but am not familiar enough with this tranny to answer your questions. Can you give me a few more details on what the snap ring issue is, and why it is such an issue? Also, how do I find the transmission #?

Thanks.

Read through the information at this link:
http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Troubleshooting/transmission.htm

It will it discuss what the snap-ring issue is, what trannsmissions were affected, and how to determine if your tranny is in the affected range. Judging by your VIN, there is a decent chance that your trannsmission may be in the affected range. Although, the only real way to know is check the actual transmission number on the case (which is visible when looking down into the engine bay).

Sig said:
What is the transmission#? If you are familiar with the snap-ring range, is it in the affected range?

Thanks.

I checked it out and the Transmission does, in fact, fall in the Snap Ring range. Overall, I think the condition is good for a 1991, however its not the best 1991 I've seen.

I also contacted Acura 101 where they had all the service done. There was a new Clutch replaced recently, Timing Belt, Waterpump and tensioner were done in April 2001. Window regulators probably haven't been switched and the struts to the engine bay are shot.

Back