• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 NSX Black/Black JH4NA115XMT001615

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased another,newer model NSX from a freind in an unexpected deal, so now I have two sitting in the garage and one of them has to go.This is a Florida car,in excellent condition inside and out with a well-maintained 81k miles,not in snap-ring range.Drives beautifully,smooth,strong and responsive.

At the 60k mile service,performed at Rick Case Acura in Fort Lauderdale,I had a new clutch,entire A/C system,timing belt,water pump,CV boots,Cam Seals,Valve Cover Gaskets,Oil Pan and brake pads replaced,wheels balanced and steering aligned.
Previously,the window regulators were replaced and Alpine,in-dash,CD/MP3 stereo with superior JB speakers custom installed.

Michelin tires have 75% wear left on them and ride very well.Never raced,abused or in any acident.Usual minor abrasions around chin spoiler but barely noticable.Interior is in excellent shape and the sound,look and feel of the car is very nice....$23,000 or best offer.

Car is in Fort Lauderdale,Florida.
Call me at 954 739 0127 or E-mail me at [email protected] for pictures,further info and details.

SALE IS PENDING WITH DEPOSIT...thanks for all the interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back