• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 nsx 62k miles upgrades 27k firm

i have a 91 black nsx with tan interior...62k miles.....bose w/changer.... comptech exhaust...enkie wheels (17s and 18s...3000.00 new).rm racing intake... keyless entry.... runs perfect....looks great.....has a flood title but has no damage whatsoever....email me to find out why...good tread....contisports...losing license so i dont need this for a while....email me at [email protected] for pics.

Originally posted by NSXMANN:
i have a 91 black nsx with tan interior...has a flood title but has no damage whatsoever....email me to find out why...

No tan interior was offered in 1991 - so how about some more detail on what has been done to this car?

------------------
Andrew Henderson
The NSX Model List Page

"We have long acknowledged that enthusiasm for things automotive is a sure
sign of emotional instability if not outright dementia"
- Brock Yates

Originally posted by lemansnsx:
No tan interior was offered in 1991 - so how about some more detail on what has been done to this car?

WOW, you are good lemansnsx

My guess would be this is the reason it has a flood title. So I think he has already descibed what was done to it.

[This message has been edited by nsxxtreme (edited 12 May 2002).]

Originally posted by lemansnsx:

Many people refer to the ivory interior as tan, since there are now three variations of the "light brown" color as an NSX interior. But due to the salvage title, does make one wonder!

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan

Back