• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Forumula Red/Black (so-cal) JH4NA1156MT002180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Prime, time for her to go.

For Sale: Mint 91 Acura NSX:JH4NA1156MT002180

Asking: $34,000 Obo, Miles 68,200

Color: Formula Red with Black interior

Exterior:

* 9 out of 10! The car gets detailed every month, no scratches, or dents. Paint shines like show room quality and is carefully taken care of and always garaged in beautiful Southern California. The car has never seen rain since I own it or ever been left out side to bake in the hot summer heat.
* Only minor rock chips in the front, normal for all cars but everything from the head lights back is in great condition
* The windows have a 35% tint all around
* Painted roof to perfectly match newer models, paint matches perfectly and shines like the rest of the car.

Interior:

* This is probably the most well maintained interior of any 91 NSX, absolutely flawless.
* Seat Bolsters have no wear! I get out and in of the car very carefully and passenger side is virtually untouched.
* Leather has no cracks or tears, beautifully maintained by my detail guy.

Engine:

* All maintenance up to date! Everything is perfectly sound and oil changed every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 Fully Synthetic 10w-30 and Honda OEM filter
* All belts replaced by previous owner at 50,000 miles and Engine perfectly sound and compression and leak down tests are on par.
* **Car is NOT snap ring**
* Will Pass California Smog Regulations.

Mods:

Exterior:

* Wings West front lip spoiler
* Original Magra Hills sides from Japan
* Taitec Rear diffuser
* Updated 97-2001 Tail lights
* TSW 19 rears 18 front rims 18X8 and 19X9.5s with 215/35/18s and 275/30/19s
* Lowered on H&R springs
* 8000k HID kit

Interior:

* Upgraded brush Aluminum dash kit
* Science of Speed Rapid Shift Knob
* Science of Speed window fixers.

Performance:

* Taitec JGTC center exit exhaust
* K&N High Flow intank
* Comptech rear strut bar
* RM racing coolant bottle
* Bradi cross drilled/slotted nickle plated rotors with Axxis pads front and rear
* Viper 5000 Pager alarm with trunk release.

Notes:

Everything on the car works and is well maintained, I recommend anybody to come down and check out the car personally. This is my second NSX and was only driven on the weekends. The only reason for this sale is I�m moving on to my third one. All the amenities of the car work fine and the A/C was recently recharged. The car has NEVER been in an accident, please use Carfax to verify, the car has always been well maintained and never seen track time from any of the previous owners. The only problem I would see is the previous owner installed Indiglo gauges which makes the speed about 12mph off, easy fixed but never had the time, also the rear tires might be needing changing soon.

To the new owner:

You will be pleased with a tastefully modded NSX that is ready to be daily driven if so pleased or is a step away from a track car. Also upon purchase I will do a complimentary detail, please give me notification so I can have time to arrange this with my detailer. I will ship the car per owners request and owners responsibility. I've had much compliments on the car and the way it drives and sounds, I hope it goes to another enthusiast and caring home.

Contact Information

Name: Mark

Cell: (714) 623-1303,please leave a message if I do not answer with contact number.

E-Mail: [email protected]

Thanks for looking any additional question please feel free to e-mail or call. I do have more pictures upon request.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Is this the same nsx that was sold like less than 6 months ago from a guy from nor cal??? if so, how come you are selling it so soon? if not, how many miles have you put on the car since you owned it?

How flexible are you on the price? also, i have $22k cash and can add $7k via paypal... if you can work something out around there, let me know. Im in nor cal

Car is sold....thanks Prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back