• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Comptech SC Blk/Blk w/15K JH4NA1155MT001375

I'm am selling my 91 NSX. It's black on black. Stock wheels have been sold. Comes with 18x8 and 19x10 Work Seeker CX. Other mods are Brembo Grand Turismo front and rear brakes, Comptech SC w/upgraded 9lb pully and injectors, and tein coil-overs. Everything was installed by Mark Bausch. He was flown to New York to make the install by the 1st owner. I am the 3rd owner. Second owner bought the car just to sell and make money. Car has 15k miles on it. I will try to post pics soon. I put about 2K miles on it. Took the car to my local Acura dealership to see if the car needed anything and the only thing they said all I needed was an oil change. They could not believe that the car was a 91. Car is a 9.5 out of a 10. All extra parts were sold.Rims and tires have less than 4k. VIN is JH4NA1155MT001375. Asking $45K firm. PM me with any questions. Car is currently stored. I'm located in St. Paul,MN.

What kind of maintainence has been done...
Where was it done..
Snap Ring range...
How many miles have you put on the car...
Do you have the original brakes...

Sorry for all the questions...thanks...

Here are some pics that I took today.

Attachments

• nsx1.jpg
    nsx1.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3,225
  • nsx2.jpg
    nsx2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3,234
  • nsx3.jpg
    nsx3.jpg