• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Bose door and subwoofer parts

I've replaced the subwoofer and both door speakers with new non-Bose stuff, and now have the leftover parts available for you to fool with. Subwoofer ("footwell amp/speaker assembly"-contains the tweeter amp as well) worked when we removed them last week - this is equipment I bought new from the dealer 8/98 for $800 yikes when the OE failed. Right door speaker/amp assembly worked when we removed them a week ago - original stuff as far as I know. Left door speaker and amp have failed with the usual spine-tingling screech. The plastic door speaker/amp housing backs for both doors were used in the new install, so they are NOT available in this pile. I'll do photos for email if anyone is interested. Best offer over the next few weeks. Pls be patient - I'm on the road on business over the next few weeks, so it may take a little while for me to respond. Reply directly to my email [email protected] . Jim NorCal [email protected]

Back