• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 blk/ivory 38k miles jh4na1154mt002324

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone, up for sale is my 91 blk/ivory, 2nd owner, bought the car july 04 w/33k on it then took it to larry b(nsx club of america), he did the t. belt & water pump along w/60k service(all fluids,spark plugs,valve adj. etc. ), the car is not in snap ring range & winoow regulators were changed, the only issue is the ac needs a compressor & reciever/drier, it works great for the season after a recharge but it needs to be changed.i priced it by larry it's about $550 plus the recharge but i didn't do it because it worked all summer from the last recharge. all books,keys & records from day one plus original car cover, extra set of ivory mats not used, factory sheepskin car cover,rear tires 4k fronts 10k original yoko a022. price is $32,500. i have pics but its too large to upload i'll be glad to email it to anyone interested. thanks guys, ralph.

phone no. is 718 351 9773 home, 718 232 8811 work ,i will email pics later today cause i don't have access to them at work. thanks, ralph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back