• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Blk/Blk VIN JH4NA1156MT002843

91 NSX for SALE, 36k miles BLK/BLK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too many cars. Selling my 91 NSX BLKBLK/ 36k miles. Bought from seller on Prime 05/04 @ 34k miles and inspected @ Autowave after purchased in 06/04. I have put on 2k miles since I bought the car and added Comptech headers, SS bypass tubes & HKS exhaust since.

no accident, clean history, complete with all RECORDS from 0 miles. TIMING BELT/water pump and 30k service which includes the valve adjustment recently done. SNAP RING fixed (w/ receipt) and Window regulator fixed (w/ receipt). Have all the stock parts plus OEM NSX cover/bra/bag. Driver seat 90% good. dash is immaculate.

EXTRA MODS:

H.I.D light upgrade plus utra white custom side lights
Carbon fiber rear NSX-R spoiler
Custom 7" LCD monitors mounted on both sunvisors with DVD/TV player mounted in trunk. Infrared receiver mounted behind center air vents with 2 remotes.
UNI filter
slotted rotors with new brake pads
eibach springs
2002 NSX rear center brake light piece
titanium shift knob
pager alarm with titanium key and spare
new antenna assembly
battery tender

*Custom Completely High polished rims from IForged 17X8/18X10 with 225/40/17:265/35/18 not included($2,000 extra)

VIN JH4NA1156MT002843

asking only $35,000 firm. Very reasonable when you factor mileage/ all the service done plus the extras.

702-860-9339

Danny

Attachments

• IMG_0688_edited.JPG
    IMG_0688_edited.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,874
Price drop to 34,000. Need the garage space....and kids would rather keep their M3s

Back