• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 blk/blk NSX w/ 29k miles, 1owner, 5spd, all records, and service done

All service records in ACURA dealer. Never been in accident, 1 owner, clean title offcourse, email me for VIN. Engine is bone virgin stock. ( 2 extra orig. spare tires), snap ring not in range, all services done including water pump and timming belt due to age, flawless, not even a scratch, (9.95 on 1-10 scale) Serious showroom condition (been garaged w/ NSX car cover). Never driven hard, or raced, mostly showcar driven on weekends (weekend car). Exterior upgrades: HID light system conversion, Drilled rotors, pager alarm system (prestige), DVD/6"LCD.

EXTRA THINGS DONE: Window regulators thingies, A/C compressor, ABS (basically the only things the nsx was known to break down early)

Located in ARCADIA, CA

626-379-0888.

or email me at [email protected] for VIN or pics.
For all the emails that i received already, here's the answers to all your F.A.Q. First come, first serve, so do your homework, and make arrangements with me at 626-379-0888 to come and see/buy the car. Thanks.
VIN#JH4NA1156MT002843

THE PICS ARE LOCATED AT: (even though the pix are not takened very nice or professionally - im not good at taking pics) http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum6/HTML/000537.html

Im not selling the RIMS or NSX-R spoiler, and Sparco Seats, (i have stock stored in excellent cond.) if you want those, add $1900.00 for rims, $1100 for Sparco seats w/ brackets and sliders (6mo. old), $500 for NSX-R spoiler. (full carbon fiber)

My fair asking FIRM price is $31,750.00.
John P.

Back