• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 blk/blk METRIC (turbo ready) lots of pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 blk/blk METRIC (turbo ready) pics $27K

http://www.hardcore-performance.com/nsx/for_sale.htm

The reason I am selling my baby, is because I got kicked out of my parents house, and I need to buy a place to live, and at the moment, I will not be able to afford the car with morgage at the same time.
Letting it go for very cheap. I made a quick website with car on it and BUNCH of pictures.... if you'd like to see... go to the website now

$27,000

comments, or questions post here.... intrested..? give me a call at (305) 303-5500 Dmitriy
or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
thanks... :)

If someone takes the car as is its ONLY $27,000(price reduced for now)

as is: still has the warrantee on the engine, but it needs a new fuel pump, and clutch to be replaced soon.

Last edited:
yes, I got papers on bunch of stuff... offcorse the motor, where most of the parts are included too.

spent $3800 just on rebuilt (w/out crankshaft, pistons, rods)

car didn't have a fuel pump problem... there was only one plug that needed to be pluged in... but since i already bought walbro 255 pump, i will be towing it to the shop on tuesday and putting that in....

so no more fuel pump problem:D

yes still is....

current update...
car running, perfectly... needs a clutch soon...

price without clutch replaced, right now $27,000
after clutch (single disk conversion) 29,500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back