• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Blk/Blk JH4NA1158MT002780

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me first say that I LOVE this vehicle, but since I can't put my baby and my wife in the NSX, I need to find her a good home.

This is a very, very clean vehicle that was taken care of with extreme care and pride. Deep clear glossy finish as I would clay bar, paint clean, and wax more than once a month. I have fixed almost every single thing that I have found whether aesthetic or mechanical because it drives me nuts if something isn't right. Here is a list of scheduled maintenance that has already been done so you won't have to:

Timing belt and water pump completed last year
Valve cover gaskets replaced
Rear cam plugs
Oil pan gasket
alignment, turned rotors
subwoofer amp rebuilt
window fix it thingies for both sides (slow, but all I have seen are a little slow)
climate control board rebuilt and works great. A/C cold.
replaced stereo face with newer one
center console and interior door panels professionally painted.
Keyless entry with upgraded alarm with shock sensors

Have two keys, one is the titanium key.

The only mod is the Anytime exhaust which sounds amazing. Previous owner replaced clutch at approximately 60k miles
60k mile service done by previous owner
OEM CD changer and bracket, but changer isn't working at the present time. Was going to get an Alpine, but haven't yet. Interior is near perfect except for the driver's side bolster has wear, but that is normal for a car of its age.

Have original 5 spoke OEM chrome wheels in the 15/16 that are in my basement if your prefer, but have Silver 17/18 Integrals SSR A2's on there now with 85% tread left in the front and 60% left in the back.

61k miles when I bought, and over two years later she has 73,200 miles and has been a wonderful and reliable vehicle that has not been tracked or raced.

I am looking to get $28,900 for her considering all that I have done and the shape that she is in. No one believes me when I say it is a 91. PM me if you are interested or have any questions, e mail at [email protected], or call me at 314-229-0306. Thanks.

Attachments

• ad pic 2.jpg
    ad pic 2.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,195
Last edited:

Attachments

• add pic.jpg
    add pic.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 2,194
Last edited:
The vehicle has been SOLD. Thanks to all those who had inquired. Best of luck Dave, you have got a great car.

Jeff,
Thanks for the smooth sale, now if i can only keep it as clean as u did :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back