• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 blk/blk in SoCal

91 with 56k miles, outstanding, no damage, never raced. New clutch, new timing belt, all regular services to 75K, just smogged. Comptech headers, Finstar exhaust, Dali Street Sways, all installed by Mark Basch. The whole car is in perfect shape, and I'm asking $30k -- just looking for a targa, frankly. Will post pics soon.

I am interested. pls email me the pics as soon as u can. would u mind if I have a friend check ur car out? can u provide me with ur address on ur email? thanks

[This message has been edited by madfast (edited 23 August 2002).]

Happy to -- what's your email address?

As for pics, I loaned out my digital camera for the weekend; I'll have pics to add next week.

Anyone that wants to contact me can do so at [email protected].

Originally posted by madfast:
I am interested. pls email me the pics as soon as u can. would u mind if I have a friend check ur car out? can u provide me with ur address on ur email? thanks

[This message has been edited by madfast (edited 23 August 2002).]

I have a deposit on this car, but will keep everyone's contact info in case anything happens or he changes his mind. Thanks for your interest, and I'll let you know final status this week.

The tranny is out of snap-ring range, the interior is in perfect (if a bit dusty) shape, the toolkit is intact but there's no air pump for the spare, the AC compressor was replaced before I owned it (I bought it with 18k on it as it came off of a lease, of all things) and the AC works perfectly, and the window regulators were also replaced early. The stereo works, though the driver-side amp will go next. Anything else?

I'll let you guys know. Thanks.

UPDATE --

The car is gone. Thanks for your interest, guys. And for anyone thinking of using this forum to list a car, my experience has been terrific.

moj

[This message has been edited by michaelojohnson (edited 28 August 2002).]

Back