• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 blk/blk 5spd NSX 4 sale (Metric model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1991 blk/blk 5spd NSX 4 sale(can. Metric Model-rare#87 in world.) 81k KILOMETERS(approx. 50k miles)
Virtually all new/upg. parts $28k or B/O
Tons of Mods and new h.perf. motor w/ JE forged pistons(9:1 comp)TURBO READY!
port/polished heads, all new internal parts incl
redface.gif
il/water pump, timing belt, valve stems, etc...Jap R&P, short gears, lt. flywheel, slotted b.rotors, braided lines, Hawk HP+ pads, upg. anti-sway bars, Eibach springs, highflow intake/exh., vented hood, carbon fiber inter., all new a/c system, all bose spkrs less than 1yr. old, too much to list. photos, receipts, stk parts all avail.
**Please note-car is in S. Florida with clean Fl. Title. I do not know where in Canada the car originated from, as I bought it from an exotice dealer here is South Florida. It is my understanding that the car was brought to Florida by the origianl owner. The best way to reach me is email at: [email protected]
I will send new photos of car and mods a.s.a.p. Must have funds available as loans on 91 autos are VERY difficult to get. I have had too many people waste my time who do not have moola$$ Thank You. I will negotiate for quick sale.
<font size+1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 11 February 2003).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back