• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 blk/blk 33k Mint - Chicago Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIN -> In the wake of too many eBay frauds, please email me for the VIN. Thanks.

Excellent condition. 5spd. Not in snap ring range. Driven only on weekends. No paint work. Never wrecked. Always garaged and covered. More time spent cleaning than driving! Leather in excellent condition. I owned a detailing shop for 7 years and this car is clean! Clean underneath as well. 3rd owner. Previous owner was Dick Hackman in Cincinnati. Here is a list of the maintenance/new parts:

Always maintained by Acura of Brookfield.

Original Rims with tires
94 Rims on car
Brand new Bridgestone SO3's 4ea
Original Exhaust
Comptech Exhaust on car
Eibach Springs on car
Original Springs
Window fix it things
Smart Antenna
Factory 6 CD
Rebuilt Bose Speakers
Entire New AC at 32k
AC Conversion
Factory Cover
Battery disconnect knob
Speedbleeders
Motul 600 Fluid
Mobil One changed every 1k
Timing Belt done at 30k
Water Pump done at 30k
New front rotors/pads at 31k
New clutch at 29k
New Air Filter at 32k
New Coolant bottle/lines at 32k
New plugs 32k
Alignment/wheel balance at 33k
Zanardi mats
Original mats
Dali shift knob
Original knob on car
Extra front rotors/pads
New front spoiler lip

$35k FIRM

Email at [email protected] with questions or for pictures.

Last edited:
I now have the Car Fax report (Thanks wswen!!) if any potential buyers are interested. Email me for details.

Jason

1991 NSX

I checked out this car on Thursday July 31st. Everything the owner says about the car is true. The Car was very,very clean and every single thing worked correctly on the car. Jason is a fanatic when it comes to maintaing his NSX. He even took his shoes off before getting in,to start it up. The Comptech exhaust sounded wonderfull,new tires,and 1994 wheels made the car look outstanding! If anybody is interested in this car I don't think you will be disappointed. Thank You Jason for your time showing the car. Feel free to email if anybody needs more info or my phone number. Thanks WSWEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back