• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

`91 blk/blk 26kmiles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
`91 nsx blk/blk 5spd only 26,000miles.good weather driving only.mint condition.owned by very particular, 54 yr old car collector,non-smoker,2nd owner. I purchased from original owner, 63 yr old car lover, when it only had 9,000 miles.it has never been raced,abused or hit. allways maintained by acura. not in snap ring range. everything is stock! 2001 factory chromed 7 spoke wheels with new michelin pilot sports 16/17. also have original 5 spokes with yoko`s. asking $38,500.00 you won`t be disappointed! cell # 847-878-8400 jim

I`LL sell the car for $35,000.00 firm . includes the oem wheels and tires.

Last edited by a moderator:
`91 BLK/BLK NSX

SORRY I DON`T HAVE PIC`S I CAN SEND RIGHT NOW....BUT , THE CAR IS EXCEPTIONAL.THE PAINT EVEN LOOKS WET.!!! AT THE DEALERSHIP FOR SERVICE OTHER NSX OWNERS COULDN`T BELIEVE IT WAS A `91 JIM

`91 blk/blk nsx

the car is available without the `01 oem factory chromed wheels and like new michelin pilot sports for $36,000. it will include the oem 15/16 5 spoke wheels/ tires and a new set of rear yoko`s jim

`91 nxs blk/blk

when i sell the car, i`ll sell the wheels separately.....whichever ones the buyer does`t want... the 7spoke chrome oem`s w/ new michelin pilot sports are $2,000.00 the stock 5 spoke w/yoko`s frt and dunlop rear $500.00 also available are 2 new oem 16`` yoko`s for the rear.....jim

$36,000. W/ 5 SPOKE WHEELS/TIRES AND 2 NEW OEM YOKO`S NEVER MOUNTED FOR THE REAR

I`LL sell the car for $35,000.00 firm . includes the oem wheels and tires.

Last edited:
`91NSX BLK/BLK 26K MILES

LAST CHANCE TO BUY THIS CAR BEFORE IT GOES TO BROOKFIELD ACURA FOR SALE ON CONSIGNMENT....AUGUST 20TH..... I`LL BE OUT OF TOWN FOR A WEEK STARTING 8-20-03 AND WILL DROP OFF THE CAR ON MY WAY TO THE AIRPORT... JIM CELL847-878-8400

A few brief questions on your NSX...

1) Snap ring car ?
2) Has all maintainance been performed with none deferred?
3) Is it a stock car or are there any ad-ons of any sort?
4) Does the stereo work
5) any paint body or fender benders?
6) Any paint chips...such as on the front spoiler?
7) With a decade old car I am certain there is a possibility for something to be wrong...is there any problems whatsoever?

thank you...

`91 nsx blk/blk 26k miles

*the trans is not in snap ring range , all of the maintenance that is due has been done @ acura dealerships, the car is 100% stock except for a new k& n air filter, the bose amplifier has been replaced and stereo works fine,the car has never been hit, damaged, abused, raced or any off road excursions. the paint is like new.... there are 2 minor chips on the front,which is to be expected, and one small, approx. 1 " scratch on the passenger side. there are no problems at all with the car. i never intended to sell the car. i planned on keeping it until i could no longer drive it.which is why it`s available now.i have sold all my other cars in my collection and this is the last one to go. JIM

`91 nsx blk/blk 27k miles for sale

I have been traveling and not had time to take the car to the acura dealership. therefore it`s still available direct from me. I don`t check my e-mail regularly, so i haven`t responded quickly to e-mail. the fastest way to reach me is my cell phone. I travel alot,but it`s always with me. 847-878-8400 jim

Nice car

I went to the dealer were you have the car. It is what you say it is. I like to buy it but, I need to sell my 93 RX7. Real nice mint car!:D

`91 nsx blk/blk 26k miles

:( the car and all the wheels and tires are sold. of all the cars i`ve owned, and i`ve owned alot...... this was without a doubt the best and most enjoyable of them all..!!! IT WILL be missed the most. my thanks to honda for creating such a great car. to all the enthusiasts ......i`m sure you too realize what a great driving machine these cars are. hopefully i`ll be able to own another one someday. JIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back