• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'91 blk/blk 160K SoCal JH4NA1152MT003097

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW PRICE UPDATE: $22900 OBO

Howdy folks. Well the time has come for me to sell my NSX. I purchased the car from another member here about 3 years ago. The car is a 1991 Black on black, 5-speed with 162K on the odometer. The car is technically a "snap-ring" number, but I doubt it will ever snap. Most occur at 50-60K. The transmission still shifts buttery smooth.

It has been recently smogged and registered (January). It has a clean title and everything works. Window regulators have been replaced along with Dali metal clips (oem plastic ones are prone to snapping)

The car is mostly stock. The original shocks were replaced with Bilstein shocks. It has an HKS intake/exhaust. The only other modification are the wheels. They are new 5zigen GN+ wheels with new tires all around. CD changer is installed behind driver's seat so the dash still has the stock AC/Cassete player.

The Timing Belt and Water pump, seals, serpentine belts, sparkplugs and etc. were all changed last year by Ramone of Niguel Motors (he comes highly recommended on these boards and is an NSX owner himself). I change the oil every 3500 miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic and only use OEM Honda filters. This car has been very well taken care off by me and previous owners. Only I wash the car and detail it myself. It has no dings. Paint is in great shape for a car of this age and mileage (minimal swirl marks).

Car comes with the original Titanium Key, Airpump kit, and spare tire. It also comes with what I believe to be an OEM car cover (not sure whether they make this one anymore). The car runs great, pulls strongs and has no leaks whatsoever.

I'm asking $22900 OBO. I'm located in the Eagle Rock area (around Pasadena/Glendale) Please feel free to email or call me anytime. Not interested in trades, thank you.

(626) 379-5137
[email protected]

more pics....

last ones...

Attachments

• IMG_0063small.jpg
    IMG_0063small.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 704
  • IMG_0064small.jpg
    IMG_0064small.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,312
  • IMG_0056small.jpg
    IMG_0056small.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 675
  • IMG_0054small.jpg
    IMG_0054small.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_0043small.jpg
    IMG_0043small.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_0040small.jpg
    IMG_0040small.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0044small.jpg
    IMG_0044small.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_0046small.jpg
    IMG_0046small.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 671
  • IMG_0048small.jpg
    IMG_0048small.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_0049small.jpg
    IMG_0049small.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_0050small.jpg
    IMG_0050small.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0051small.jpg
    IMG_0051small.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 536
  • IMG_0052small.jpg
    IMG_0052small.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
can you post pics of the seats? are they in decent shape? Very interested in your car... paint looks good.... has it been resprayed? any body work to speak of? thanks -enkrypt3d

Spinner said:
NEW PRICE UPDATE: $22900 OBO

Howdy folks. Well the time has come for me to sell my NSX. I purchased the car from another member here about 3 years ago. The car is a 1991 Black on black, 5-speed with 162K on the odometer. The car is technically a "snap-ring" number, but I doubt it will ever snap. Most occur at 50-60K. The transmission still shifts buttery smooth.

It has been recently smogged and registered (January). It has a clean title and everything works. The windows are just a little slow (have to grease them up a bit) but window clips have been replaced with Dali's metal ones.

The car is mostly stock. The original shocks were replaced with Bilstein shocks. It has an HKS intake/exhaust. The only other modification are the wheels. They are new 5zigen GN+ wheels with new tires all around. CD changer is installed behind driver's seat so the dash still has the stock AC/Cassete player.

The Timing Belt and Water pump, seals, serpentine belts, sparkplugs and etc. were all changed last year by Ramone of Niguel Motors (he comes highly recommended on these boards and is an NSX owner himself). I change the oil every 3500 miles with Mobil 1 Synthetic and only use OEM Honda filters. This car has been very well taken care off by me and previous owners. Only I wash the car and detail it myself. It has no dings. Paint is in great shape for a car of this age and mileage (minimal swirl marks).

Car even comes with the original Titanium Key, Airpump kit, and spare tire. It also comes with what I believe to be an OEM car cover (not sure whether they make this one anymore). The car runs great, pulls strongs and has no leaks whatsoever.

I'm asking $22900 OBO. I'm located in the Eagle Rock area (around Pasadena/Glendale) Please feel free to email or call me anytime. Not interested in trades, thank you.

(626) 379-5137
[email protected]

more pics....

last ones...

Is the car still available?? :confused:

Oops. Yeah, sorry the car is still availble. I haven't been able to take further pictures. My GF borrowed my camera. If you have any further questions feel free to call or email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back