• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Black/Ivory Clear Florida Title JH4NA1155MT002543 Comptech Exhaust

91 NSX Black with Ivory Interior

131,500 miles

$24,500.00

Trades Considered​
- NO AUTOS -
GOLD, SILVER or PLATINUM COINS
UP TO 8,000.00 in VALUE​

It has newly covered ivory leather seats, stainless brake lines, mint engine hatch cover, Dali racing front sway bay, Dali adjustable rear bar, HR Springs (1.5 inch lower than stock), Carbotech Panther Plus pads, 600 deg F brake fluid, Dali aluminum catch can, K&N inlet system, Razo carbon/alum shifter, shark antenna retrofit, new windshield in July 07, powder-coated OEM forged 7-spoke wheels with street tires and a set of OEM forged 5-spoke wheels with Kumho V710 slicks, Comptech billet tower brace, comptech exhaust, new OEM struts for trunk, rear hatch installed in the last week. Also included are the original OEM: sway bars, springs, airbox, original shift knob and lastly, a nice fitted car cover.

Over $40,000.00 in acura dealer maintenance since new. Huge service records folder. Oil on stick is spotless showing nice clean oil.

This already had it's major service (at 125k with a cost of ~$8,000.00) so you essentially get new: clutch, flywheel, water pump, timing belt, motor mounts, all 4 brake calipers rebuilt, new rotors, pads, fresh hoses, and the A/C converted to R134A....

...making the car approximately $16,500.00 plus the cost of the recent service.

Clearcoat coming off the tops of the front fenders and bumpers. Never repainted and the car has never been hit and only has a few small dings. Small mechanical issues you might want to fix if you intend to refurbish: Drivers window lift is slow and will need a new motor or regulator. The ABS pump is noisy (I don't use it and pulled the alb1 and alb2 fuses to defeat it). The A/C needs a recharge seasonally, one turn indicator is rock cracked, and one front headlight cover has been replaced, and lastly the turn signals don't cancel.

Clear Florida Title in-hand and ready for immediate delivery. Will consider free delivery to most areas of the country if asked nicely. Verified paypal with over 800 paypal feedback. Personal sale. If I dont deliver, I will pay half of transport up to $500.00. Non-refundable deposit of $1250.00 to be paid via bank transfer, paypal payment or Cashier's Check/USPS Money Order. Bank of America counter deposit can have the car in route to you in days... or less time.

Specific and Detailed Photos Available please e-mail or PM me with your email address.

Back