• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Black/Ivory 48k $29k jh4na1152mt002046

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold.jpg

asking $29000/OBO

1991 Berlina Black/Ivory 5mt(non snap-ring)
~48000miles
2 owner
Ray's G-games wheels
Downforce CAI
Anytime 'Race' quad-tip exhaust
Full stereo replacement (h/u,amp,spkrs,sw)
TB/WP done at 39k in 2003
clutch at 30k

I bought this car in 2004 from a dealer who took it in trade from the original owner. The car had 39,714 miles when I bought it and certainly appeared to have been pampered. The service records are available and show that the original owner had the car regularly serviced by the dealer. Leather is very good with no cracks and just nominal bolster wear. I have added the wheels, intake, exhaust, and stereo. I haven't gotten around to the final mounting of the H/U and trimming out of the replacement panel (a dali CF console) but will take care of it soon or leave it to the new owner if preferred. Original exhaust and intake snorkel are included if wanted. Detailed pics can be provided of anything you would like to see. Please pm me here or email to kgnn98 <-- that is an @yahoo.com address.
7430Dscn0255-med.jpg

7430Dscn0257-med.jpg

7430NSX_Drive1_057-med.jpg

I'll miss her;
7430NSX_Drive1_019-med.jpg

Update;
Install of the head unit in Dali Racing console completed today with aux input and power outlet both accessed through center compartment
pictures can be seen in my gallery;
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7430

Also to answer many questions; yes the price is negotiable and I will remove the exhaust and CAI for an adjustment in price. Please PM or e-mail at
kgnn98 <---- 'at' yahoo.com

Nate

7430condrv2-med.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
comquat1 said:
Any pics of the interior? Do stock wheels come with?

I added some pics of the interior to my gallery which can be seen here;
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=7430

Keep in mind those interior pics are from when I bought the car almost 2 years ago, though the condition is really the same. The main difference would be the center console, which as I mentioned, is unfinished. However the replacement panel is included and brand new. Also I'm using a Voodoo spun aluminum countersunk shift knob, and will include the original as well.

The original wheels are long gone, the car came with a different aftermarket set. The current wheels are PERFECT with no curbing whatsoever.

I will take detailed pics of any area you'd like to see, just let me know. PM's or e-mail to the above address will reach me most quickly.

Also I will deliver (by driving) the car anywhere in the US if desired. All I ask is a ride to the local airport in exchange:smile:

Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back