• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Black & ivory $10K in extra's $25000 JH4NA1151MT001132

91 Black & ivory $10K in extra's $25000

I’m reluctant to sell my Black and Ivory NSX however; I am starting my own business and need to round up some funds. I never planned on selling it and will most definitely miss it! I figured I could get over 300k out of the motor before having to install a new one. I realize the odometer has a bundle of numbers however, we all know the reliability of the NSX and the odometer is there to remind us when to change the oil and when to do the maintenance. I have taken excellent care of this NSX changing the oil every 3K miles. Mechanically this NSX is solid; it sounds great and handles like a champion! The only real concern you might have in the future would be change out the window regulators. Other than that you will have no worries, you will have years of driving enjoyment, break a lot of necks, get a ton of compliments and answer a load of questions.

A few things you need to know about this Ferrari killer is it has a clean California title, the VIN # is JH4NA1151MT001132 and it is NOT is not in snap ring. The water pump and timing belt were replaced at 90K. A Spec “stage 2 “ single disc high performance clutch was just installed. The clutch is built with a lightweight aluminum flywheel and has Kevlar plates. The single disc has significantly less chatter than the dual disc and performs amazingly.

This NSX is equipped with a fully adjustable Koni suspension and Eibach lowering springs. Re-chromed 17" Work three piece rims and newer tires. RM racing DTM exhaust with (quad 305" tips) Dali racing filter
(Comes with stock air cleaner) for area’s of the country that require emissions testing. The engine manifolds are custom painted. The original headlights have been replaced with Hyper-white headlights that add to its already stunning appearance as your patrolling the streets at night.

The stereo system is amazing! I invested over $4500 to get it right keeping the original Bose deck on account that it’s a solid unit and I did not want to compromise the clean original look of the dash. Changing out the head unit would have caused the factory phone to not function properly. The original Acura factory phone is fully functional. There is a custom Stealth fiberglass enclosure built into the passenger floor with a 10wq JL audio subwoofer. There was approximately 1” of legroom lost. I replaced the door speakers with JL audio VR-650 (6" mid 1" separate tweeter) in the doors with a Kenwood Excelon high power amp in the trunk with a six-disc changer. There is also a NSX car cover and two sets of floor mats, one white one black. A world class Clifford 800-IQ intelliguard alarm with two remotes with a motion sensor protects it. Both remotes UN-lock the doors, trunk and both function properly. It has a Dali titanium racing shift knob, Acura car cover and sun shield for the dash. There is a book of maintenance records from day one, original owner’s manual and warranty book, and service manual, with the electric manual as well.

The interior is clean and showing minimal wear. There are a few blemishes on the paint and the interior however; it looks amazing when clean. It has never been involved in any accidents, the undercarriage is clean and the body panels line up straight. Please call me with any questions or concerns at 727-858-8262, my name is Markus.

1991 Black and Ivory $10 in extra’s $25000

Back