• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Black/Black JH4NA126XMT002674

Status
Not open for further replies.
91' Black NSX
$24,000
Vin #: JH4NA126XMT002674
Automatic with 86,240 miles
New transmission in 2007
2005 NSX wheels and tires. (original wheels 1500$ less)
Navigation unit install with sub amp. Also tracks Acc. G-force and lateral G-force (Pioneers AVIC-N4 head unit Infinity kappa series speakers {4})
Seat recovered with 2 tone silver and black. (no significant wear spots).
Minor scratches. Very clean. Good to excellent condition.
Email me for pics.
[email protected]

Last edited:
Re: 91" Black on Black JH4NA126XMT002674

Price reduced...buy from me/NSX Prime save the dealer commission. It is currently at Weld County Garage here in Greeley CO.

I really need to sell this car! I currently own 2 NSX I only want 1. There is nothing wrong with this car. I have not had any actually even look at it. If you see it you will buy it especially for the price.:eek:

Yes I have service records
Here is one of three set
Answers to questions:
I am the second owner and a non-smoker. I own the car foir 9 years.
2. A/C was completely replaced and is ice cold (actually colder than my 2005 NSX).
3. The power windows both were replaced and work fine.
4. The car is stock except for the stereo Navagation unit...I will send pics- 3 of 3.
5. The stock wheels have mild curb wear/ damage, but will decrease the price by 1500$
6. The trasmmsion was "re-placed" in 2007... turns out the shop re-manufactured it. It failed, so i just SANK 6400$ in a brand new factory trany (by new I mean 30 miles on it,)
7. Timing belt and all schedualled tune-ups done. I have most of the receipts.

This car is basically in excellent conmdition, it has minor stratches. No dents. Everything is in perfect working order. This car is trully a steal; if some one would actually look at it they will no doubt buy it.

Mike Springfield BA, BS, DC, DiplAc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back