• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

'91 black/black 104k mi JH4NA1153MT002926 $21k

uka

'91 black/black 104k mi JH4NA1153MT002962 $21k

I am selling my ’91 black/black NSX with 104K miles VIN # JH4NA1153MT002962. I purchased the car about a year and a half ago, and have enjoyed it quite a bit, but my wife and I are purchasing a retirement home, so I need to sell to fund the house transaction.

The good points about the car are as follow. It has a clean carfax history. The interior is in excellent condition for the age, with no cracks in the leather, and very little bolster wear. It has a carbon-fiber kit installed, which gives a nice touch to the interior. The transmission was in the snap-ring failure range, but was rebuilt by Mark Basch, with short gears on gears 1-2. The wheels are Forgeline, 18” rear and 17” fronts, and are polished. Tool kit and air pump is complete. The paint is polished and is in execllent condition over most of the car. Rubber trim on the car is in excellent condition on side windows, and good on front windshield.

I do have a list of known defects that I know about. The ABS Accumulator is a bit tired, although I recently replaced the ABS pump. The clutch is a bit soft, but still holds quite well. There are scratch marks on the lower trim pieces. Under the driver and passenger doors. There are two small dings on the passenger door and rear left quarter panel, and a ding on the inside lip of the rear quarter panel. Fender liners have some very small tears (about 1/8”) at the screw locations (someone took them off and put them on again and overstressed the plastic). The roof has been repainted, and the quality is average in my opinion, although I’m a bit of a stickler. The rear bumper has a small vertical scratch on the left side. The antenna has been replaced at some point, but with the incorrect part, so it has the characteristic ‘clicking’ as it comes to the end of its travel. The car needs a new AC evaporator and compressor. The rubber trim at the base of the passenger window has shrunk, leaving a slight crack (not good in rain). It will need new tires very soon, although I have an extra set of front and rears for the purchaser, with the rears having about half the tread left, and the fronts new.

Overall it’s a solid car, and I looked at and drove quite a few before settling on this one. Of the ones I drove in this price range, this was the best; the shifting of the rebuilt transmission is sublime, and it scoots with the short gears.

I am asking a realistic $21k. Please let me know if you are interested; you can contact me at [email protected].

Cheers
Uwe

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 3,606
Last edited:
Back