• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 black/black 103k miles for $25,900 JH4NA115XMT001582

91 black/black 103k miles for $25,900

I still can't believe I am doing this, but sometimes priorities need to be re-positioned! My wife is starting a small business, and I lovingly volunteered to sell my beloved NSX (which I just bought :mad: ) to free up some cash. The upside to my dilemma is that she promised me permission to buy a newer NSX after 1 year!! (I will hold her to that for sure!) Here are the details....

1991 black/black VIN JH4NA115XMT001582 , 103,500 miles, NOT a snap ring car, all of the 90k mile service was done, clutch/flywheel done at 70k miles, brand new alpine MP3 in-dash player, with all brand new JL Audio speakers to replace the OEM. A JL Audio 8" sub is in the passenger side footwell as well (this system sounds AWESOME!!!)
It has a brand new Alpine Alarm system as well, with keyless entry, remote pwr windows, remote trunk release, panic etc. It comes with a standard NSX key, and a Titanium key. The car is totally stock except it has an aluminum coolent tank, an intake, and a crankcase breather. The body is excellent. Has some very very minor scuffs and minor paint chips up front in bumper from rocks. Drivers seat has some wear on leading edge (where they all wear) Car spent 99% of its life in Atlanta GA. I was 4th owner.

Car is in Appleton WI which has an airport, and I have 2 other NSX Prime members within 5 miles of me for input.

Anyone on prime who knows me knows that I am totally crushed to have to sell my baby just when I was about to start preparing it extensively for this years racing season. But I need to come up with some cash, and will once again be another owner very soon.
$25,500 $2k of the price is the new audio/alarm system
Email me or PM with ?'s [email protected]
Or call me 1-920-540-3063

Tom Bell

I can email specific pics of the car at any time.

Attachments

• oc23-003.jpg
    oc23-003.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,854
Last edited:
Back